Oh my, doesn’t the photo for this decadent cheesecake just make your mouth water? This wonderful recipe (which I’m dying to try) is from eMeals
Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 c chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ c sugar
- ¼ c butter, melted
- 4-1 oz squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 T butter
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ c sugar
- 4 t cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ c sour cream
- 2 t vanilla
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate (2-1 oz squares)
- 2 T heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press mixture into bottom and ½-inch up sides of a 9” spring-form pan.
- In a bowl, combine bittersweet chocolate & butter; microwave on High in 30 second intervals, stirring between each.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa powder with a mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and egg yolks, beating just until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate mixture, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust, and bake at 300˚ for 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from oven, and run knife around edges.
- Cool completely and chill at least 4 hours.
- In a bowl, combine semisweet chocolate and cream.
- Microwave on High in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. Spread evenly over each cheesecake.
For more great recipes please visit eMeals