Here is a fabulous recipe for you from eMeals
Creamy Chicken Casserole
: Entree, Main
- 2 (10 ¾ oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 ¾ c milk, divided
- 6 – 8 c diced cooked chicken
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- ¾ c biscuit baking mix (Bisquick®)
- ¼ c cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream & 1 c milk; mix well.
- Stir in chicken, salt & pepper. Pour into a 9×13” baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking mix, cornmeal, egg & remaining ¾ c milk; spoon over chicken mixture & sprinkle w/ cheese.
- Bake 30-35 min, or until edges are golden & casserole is hot.
For more awesome recipes please visit eMeals