It is time to countdown to something, vacation, school beginning, a birthday or someone special returning home from deployment. There is always something going on in our lives that we are counting the days towards. Why not do it with a really cute countdown calendar? I just wish I had done one of these before we left on our adventure, (Temporary Tourist). I would love to see some of your countdown calendars, if you have made one or found one online that you would like to share with us, please post it in our comments. Here’s to counting down to the day!
My Current Countdowns:
- My Son, Gabe, leaving for the Army – 13 days
- Us leaving for Orland0 – 13 days
- Days until Courtney turns 1 – 84 days
- Days until I go to Calgary – 25 days
- Vacation Countdown Hanger
- A Day Until Sign – mantlepiece
- Disney Blocks Countdown
- Colorful Mickey Mouse Head Paper Countdown
- Framed Disney Countdown Calendar
- Disney Countdown Calendar – Pin Wheel with Clothespins
- Daddys Coming Home Countdown
- Mickey Head Chalkboard Countdown
- Beach / Sand Countdown – – NOTE – I think she did the numbers backwards on this one, I would reverse the with the largest on the bottom, jut a thought
- Envelope Vacation Countdown
- Mickey Mouse Paint Chip Countdown
- Universal Studios Countdown – LOVE this idea!!!!!
This is such a cute idea! My son is 29 but he is disabled and so time means nothing ot him. I want him to be able to get excited about events coming up, but I have to admit that it some times drives me crazy being asked so many times even within the same day for something that isn’t for maybe a month away. So with something like these, I can maybe have him look forward to things and also something to do in the mean time! Thanks again for another brain pleaser!!!!