Another awesome recipe from eMeals! Don’t forget to swing by their site and enter their Love Story Contest 5 winners will be chosen!
Triple Chocolate Nutella® Cookies
Cocoa powder, Nutella® and chocolate chips combine in these oh-so-chocolaty cookies, making them an instant favorite.
1¼ cups flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup dark brown sugar
⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
⅓ cup milk
½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely
For more great recipes, visit eMeals
Leave a Reply