Snapshot 30: Learn how to take better photos with your smartphone.
Included in this class:
– Fun daily photo challenges for 30 days.
– Tons of app reviews so you know what is worth your time and what isn’t
– Tips and tricks for how to take sensational photos with your smartphone
*If you don’t have a smartphone you can still participate in the challenges with a regular camera. The tips and tricks should be useful to you as well. 🙂
Sign up for this class here (if you haven’t already done so)
Each day for 30 days you will receive an email with that day’s challenge, tips & tricks and app reviews. Only the emails will have certain tips and tricks – so that is the bonus for signing up for them 🙂
Also I have decided to give away a couple prizes!
2 class participants will get a spot in my upcoming brand new techniques class: Techniques 104 – debuting in December! Also they will get access to my 3 other Technique classes (101, 102, and 103).
How to win:
All you need to do is participate in this class 🙂 Easy right? For every comment, question, or photo that you share with us you get one entry. So the more you participate, the better chance you have of winning! You can comment/post on our facebook page, the actual Snapshot 30 post of the day on the Homeketeers site, on a Snapshot 30 related post on my site, or through Instagram (each time you tag us).
Ready to get started? If you have any questions please comment below on this post, and chances are if you are wondering about something, then someone else is too 🙂
1. Lighting (we’ll get more into this later) : lighting is key to getting a really great shot. Try to take your photos (unless you’re taking a photo at night) in the best lighting as possible. Natural lighting is the best but remember to keep the light coming from behind you. (exception is if you are trying to get a photo of the sun or of your subject lit up by the direct sunlight).
2. Hold your camera phone as if it was an actual regular camera – and by this and I mean use both hands. It will help steady the camera and you’ll get a more focused and lined up shot.
1. My afternoon
Remember there are bonus challenges in the daily emails. Be sure to tag us (#snapshot30 , @jessacs & @homeketeers) so we can see your photo. You can also post your photo on our facebook page for everyone to see. (and you’ll get bonus entries into the contest!). I’ll also be playing along so you can see my daily challenge photos on my blog and also my Instagram account.
Please leave any comments or questions below and I will be sure to answer right away 🙂