I love s’mores, but they are messy, not safe to make with preschoolers and in the Florida hot temps, a hot dessert really isn’t ideal most nights. So I decided to make us some delicious s’mores but focusing on a cold dessert instead.
I decided to go with Chocolate Ice-Cream as the base and added my toppings from there.
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Clover Valley Graham Crackers from Dollar General
- Marshmallow fluff/cream
- Clover Valley Chocolate Syrup (if desired)
- Crush one sleeve of Clover Valley Graham Crackers to a gritty sand texture
- Warm Marshmallow Fluff/Cream according to instructions on jar
- Scoop Chocolate Ice Cream into bowl
- Add two scoops of Graham Cracker topping
- Scoop one spoonful of Marshmallow Fluff/Cream on top
- Drizzle Chocolate Syrup – if desired
Leave a Reply