You will need:
– 31 squares of patterned paper (cardstock weight) cut into 3.5 x 3.5″
-2 binder rings
– sheet of chipboard
– crop-a-dile or strong hole punch
– various embellishments
– number stickers or thickers
– scoring blade
1. cut your chipboard sheet into a piece that measure 3.5 x 7″
2. Using your scoring blade, score the chipboard down the middle (at 3.5″)
3. Bend the chipboard at the score line so it looks like the above photo
4. holding the chipboard folded in half, punch two holes (using the large hole punch on the crop-a-dile) at the top (near the fold) of the folded chipboard.
5. Now, using the small hole on the crop-a-dile, punch 2 holes (slightly closer together) on the bottom of the chipboard ( make sure you punch through both sides)
6. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon about 5 inches in length
7. Thread the ribbon through 2 of the small holes and knot on the outside of the chipboard. Make sure the ribbon is the same length for going through both holes.
8. Stand the chipboard frame up and insert 2 binder rings in the top holes