My husband and I have been trying to eat as healthy as possible the last little while and I’ve been getting a bit bored eating the same thing over and over. Our 9 month old is also now eating more solid foods so I’ve tried to come up with new things for her to try. I made these delicious veggie pancakes yesterday that were a huge hit with all 3 of us! A great way to get veggies into the whole family. Next time I’m going to add spinach, carrots and other veggies!
- 1.5 cups broccoli
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 1 egg
- garlic powder/ spices
- Steam the broccoli and sweet potato (peeled and cubed)
- Once steamed, mash the broccoli and sweet potato together in large bowl.
- While mixture is still hot, add the cheese (grated) and mix.
- Add egg and spices and mix well.
- Let cool, then form into balls, flatten and pan fry until golden on each side.
Leave a Reply