A little over a year ago I got a sweet deal on a Canon EOS Rebel T3. Since the day my new camera arrived, I have never had buyers remorse, and I think only a day or two goes by where I don’t use my camera for something.
I know today (Black Friday this set is even cheaper than I paid at $489.95!)
- KIT INCLUDES 12 PRODUCTS — All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
- <1> Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Body & EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens + <2> Canon EF 75-300mm III Lens + <3> Spare LP-E10 Battery for Canon +
- <4> Transcend 16GB Class10 SD Card + <5> Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter + <6> Additional Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter +
- <7> PD Digital SLR Camera Case + <8> Precision Design 57-In. Tripod + <9> LCD Monitor Screen Protectors +
- <10> PD SDHC Memory Card Reader + <11> PD Memory Card Storage Wallet + <12> PD 6pc Complete Cleaning Kit
I have loved my camera, and I have loved learning all sorts of new tricks with it as well. I am constantly going to YouTube to find new ways to take better pictures and well to learn all about Aperature, ISO, Shutter Speed, Lighting and more.
I even created a special Photography Playlist in YouTube as a quick reference for tutorials that I have found useful. Today I am going to share those with you.