Snapshot 30: Learn how to take better photos with your smartphone.
Included in this class:
– Fun daily photo challenges for 30 days.
– Tons of app reviews so you know what is worth your time and what isn’t
– Tips and tricks for how to take sensational photos with your smartphone
*If you don’t have a smartphone you can still participate in the challenges with a regular camera. The tips and tricks should be useful to you as well. 🙂
Sign up for this class here (if you haven’t already done so)
Each day for 30 days you will receive an email with that day’s challenge, tips & tricks and app reviews. Only the emails will have certain tips and tricks – so that is the bonus for signing up for them 🙂
Also I have decided to give away a couple prizes!
2 class participants will get a spot in my upcoming brand new techniques class: Techniques 104 – debuting in December! Also they will get access to my 3 other Technique classes (101, 102, and 103).
How to win:
All you need to do is participate in this class 🙂 Easy right? For every comment, question, or photo that you share with us you get one entry. So the more you participate, the better chance you have of winning! You can comment/post on our facebook page, the actual Snapshot 30 post of the day on the Homeketeers site, on a Snapshot 30 related post on my site, or through Instagram (each time you tag us).
Ready to get started? If you have any questions please comment below on this post, and chances are if you are wondering about something, then someone else is too 🙂
All about Instagram. You’ve probably heard people talking about it, and if you haven’t already signed up for it, you’re probably wondering why you should. It actually took me quite awhile to jump on the Instagram bandwagon.
For this class, I highly recommend you try it out. You may just realize, as I did, that it is actually quite a fun app. A little addicting even, like Pinterest, but in a different way.
– The app is free (yay!)
– It includes many filters and frames to add some fun effects to your photos.
– It’s a great way to easily share photos with your friends & family
– It now allows you to take videos and share those too
– Easily integrates with Facebook and Twitter to share your photos
The not so good:
– it only lets you take (or crop) square photos
– Videos can only be up to 15 seconds long
I think this is a fun app and I really enjoy using it now. I love the variety of filters and frames that it includes and the ease of using it. It is very simple to use, very quick, and once you play around with it for a bit, I think you will love it as well!
– Sign up for Instagram (find it in the app store, available for both Android and iPhone)
– Play around with it and have fun taking photos
– Add me into your friend list @jessacs and @homeketeers – that way we can follow you too! 🙂 Also be sure to add this hashtag after your photo so we can all see each others photos: #snapshot30
What is a hashtag? It is a word or phrase following the # symbol to mark topics or keywords. ie: by searching for #snapshot30 in Instagram, you will be able to find all the photos that have been tagged with that, therefore you will be able to see all the photos from everyone in this class. Cool right? 🙂
Take a photo of something to do with Halloween. Use a fun filter and frame and be sure to tag us (@jessacs & @homeketeers) so we can see your photo. You can also post your photo on our facebook page for everyone to see. (and you’ll get bonus entries into the contest!). I’ll also be playing along so you can see my daily challenge photos on my blog and also my Instagram account.
Have fun & Happy Halloween!
Please leave any comments or questions below and I will be sure to answer right away 🙂