This post brought to you by Cooper Tires. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Homeketeers.
So a couple months ago our van was making some terrible noises. I mean awful, so we took it in to find out what was going on, and we were told we needed four new tires. The tech told us how lucky we had been that we hadn’t had a blow out. That got me thinking about what could have happened and how thankful I am that nothing did. I don’t think many of us realize how important our tires our, and wait until they either pop, blow out or go flat before we make time to deal with them. Having new tires in the spring can be very important with all the wear and tear they take on in the winter, then with spring showers, you want good tread that new tires can provide.
Well, I think right now is a perfect time for everyone to go check out your tires. Make sure they are wearing evenly, the tread is still in place, and the air pressure is good. If you notice your tires are starting to wear, then maybe it is time to get a new set, it is so much better to get your tires replaced earlier than too late. On top of the safety reasons, new tires will help your vehicle perform better, get you better gas mileage and give you better traction.
Right now the Spring Event by Cooper Tires allows you to roll into spring with great offers on numerous Cooper Tires. Now, through April 15, consumers are eligible to receive a prepaid Visa card worth up to $70 when purchasing a new set of four qualifying Cooper tires through participating dealers. How cool is it that Cooper Tires are giving a great offer on tires along with a additional $70 you receive in the prepaid Visa card!
Cooper Tires has these new Discoverer SRX tires coming for spring that are specific for SUVs and CUVs. Here area a few key points about the Discoverer SRX tires.
- The Discoverer SRX is a dedicated SUV and CUV tire that is available in 30 sizes. The Discoverer SRX tire fits a wide selection of SUVs and CUVs.
- The Discoverer SRX features Cooper’s innovative Wear Square, the company’s exclusive visual tread life indicator.
- The Wear Square is located at six points of reference around the inside and outside of the tread. Throughout the tire’s lifetime, the square changes shape beginning with a full square and ending with an exclamation mark when tire tread is low, allowing consumers to quickly and easily assess the approximate tread remaining on the tires.
- The Wear Square can also signal uneven tire wear and possible wheel alignment issues.
- The Discoverer SRX offers a premium 65,000-mile Tread Wear Protection Warranty and a 45-Day Road Test guarantee ensure a confident choice and smooth ride for SUV and CUV drivers, if you aren’t satisfied with your Discoverer SRX tire purchase you may return them to your original dealer within 45 days of purchase for a FREE OF CHARGE Cooper brand replacement only, including mounting and balancing.
Be sure to check out the Cooper Tire Spring Event in your area. You can use the Dealer Locator to find your local Cooper Tire dealer.
Leave a Reply