This is one of my favorite healthy snack recipes and whenever I make them, they only last minutes in this house before they get all gobbled up! (minutes might be exaggerating – it’s more like seconds!).
- sea salt
- olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Wash kale and cut or tear into two-inch pieces.
- Put all the kale pieces into a mixing bowl and spray with oil. Sprinkle some sea salt in and toss until all are coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with the oil and spread the kale evenly onto the sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the kale pieces over and bake for 2-5 more minutes.
- Ovens will vary so you may need to keep a close eye on them the first time you make these.
- They are ready when the edges start to turn brown. The chips should be crispy but still green (with slightly browned edges only).
Leave a Reply