Dishwasher Magnet Tutorial
Now you will always know if the dishes inside are clean or dirty, without having to open it to check!
What you will need:
2 pieces of coordinating patterned paper
1 piece of matching cardstock
Strong adhesive (such as zipdry glue)
Thickers letter stickers
Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas
round flat magnet
1. Cover one side of your CD with the plain cardstock. Trim around the edges and sand until the edges are smooth.
2. Glue your magnet right into the very center of the CD
3. Glue one piece of patterned paper so it cover exactly half of the CD
4. Glue the other piece on the other half of the CD. Let the adhesive dry completely.
5. Trim all the excess paper off, then sand the edges smooth
6. Using a punch (or if you don’t have the right size circle punch, trace something to the size that you want), punch out a circle from your cardstock and glue it into the very center of the CD
7. Using some sticky back canvas, draw a cute sheep with a black pen. (or any animal or image that you’d like)
8. With a fine paint brush, paint part of the sheep in with black acyrlic paint
9. Once the paint has dried, cut the image out, then stick it to the cardstock circle in the middle of the CD. Add some letters stickers to spell “Clean” at the top and “dirty” at the bottom
10. Now go and stick it to your dishwasher- simply flip it over so it reads “dirty” when the dishes are dirty and when they’re clean, flip it to “clean”. : )
Leave a Reply