Do you love to write about crafts, recipes, decor or other cool home projects? Have some tips and suggestions to share? Homeketeers is looking for Guest contributor writers.
Blog posts can be about:
- Food and recipes
- Home decor
- Family and kids
- Product showcases
- Scrapbooking and card making
- Sewing, general crafts and paper crafts
- DIY, tutorials, printables, etc
- Baking, Cooking, Recipes…
- We’re open to other creative ideas too, just submit your article and we will review it.
Only registered members of Homeketeers can publish posts, please register or log in in order to submit articles.
If you would like to write for us, here is the quick and easy process to get started:
- Register as a contributor. Be sure to fill out your biographical info, and if desired, your social media. This information will show up in an author resource box at the bottom of each post. Please use your real first/last name or only your first name in the “nickname” field to prevent your post from looking “spammy”.
- Go to “Posts” and then click “Add New”.
- Write your post and be sure to add relevant tags.
- Choose “Submit for Review”.
The Rules: If you want to get your article approved quickly just follow these simple guidelines.
- No porn, gambling, racism, prescription drugs, homophobia or graphic violence. PERIOD
- You can include a few highly relevant links in your post, but no more than two affiliate links. Please save links to your personal projects for the author’s byline unless they are perfectly relevant to your content. We will NOT publish articles which contain non-relevant links. This is spam.
- Only unique content will be published. “Unique content” has not been published previously on another site.
- Please don’t submit articles full of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Each post must contain a minimum of 250 words and have at least one image, preferably more. Please take a look around the site and learn the style of postings before submitting for the first time.
- If you are using images or ideas gathered from around the web, we require that you place all your sources within your post.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE HOMEKETEERS DISCLOSURE PAGE SEGMENT THAT PERTAINS TO GUEST AUTHORS