Another awesome recipe from eMeals! Don’t forget to swing by their site and enter their Love Story Contest 5 winners will be chosen!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Garlic Oil
18 slices of bacon, halved
36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon water
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- Cook bacon in a pan until it is cooked but still soft and pliable.
- Combine honey and water in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly among 6 skewers.
- Preheat broiler. Place skewers on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown. Drizzle over cooked shrimp, and serve additional oil alongside shrimp for dipping.
To get the recipes for the other items pictured:
Roasted Butternut Squash with Cider Vinegar and Sautéed Rapini with Walnuts please visit eMeals
Leave a Reply